Policies & Ordering
*All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Policies and Ordering
Internet and Site Use Policies and Disclaimers
Ordering and Shipping
- Orders for all products can be done via SnapAV's website, over the phone, or by purchase order fax.
- SnapAV uses FedEx Ground for all shipments up to 550 lbs. and FedEx Freight for shipments above 550 lbs.
- Some products must ship via FedEx Freight, regardless of weight – call Customer Service for more information.
- Orders of more than $1000 qualify for free shipping (48 contiguous states only). These orders may be shipped via FedEx Ground or FedEx Freight at SnapAV's discretion.
- Free shipping on orders of more than $1000 does not include express shipping services such as Overnight or 2nd Day.
- Merchandise that is being picked up directly from the local warehouse can be picked up according to the following schedules:
- Charlotte: Mon-Fri 7:30am - 8:00pm
- Fresno: Mon-Fri 7:30am - 5:00pm
- Dallas: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Warehouse pick-ups must be paid for in full before any product will be released.
- Any merchandise returned to the warehouse must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number from a SnapAV Sales Representative.
Order Cutoff & FedEx Transit Times
Order Cutoff Times
Charlotte, NC Warehouse
Orders placed by 7:00pm Eastern Time will be shipped the same day. However, orders shipping via Freight should be placed before 4pm ET to guarantee same-day shipping. Important note: While we ship all in-stock items whose orders are placed by our 7pm ET cut-off time, for one-day FedEx Ground delivery to Virginia (VA), West Virginia (WV), and Georgia (GA), all orders must be placed by 4:30pm ET.
Dallas, TX Warehouse
Orders placed by 6:00pm Central Time will be shipped the same day. Orders shipping via Freight truck should be placed before 4pm CST to guarantee same-day shipping. Customer pick up is 8am – 5pm.
Fresno, CA Warehouse
Orders placed by 5:00pm Pacific Time will be shipped the same day.
|Charlotte, NC||Dallas, TX||Fresno, CA|
|FedEx Ground||7 pm EST||6 pm CST||5 pm PST|
|FedEx Express||7 pm EST||6 pm CST||5 pm PST|
|FedEx Freight||4 pm EST||4 pm CST||4 pm PST|
|Sales and Customer Service||M-F 8 am – 8 pm EST
||M-F 7 am – 7 pm CST
||M-F 5 am – 5 pm PST
|Technical Support||M-F 8 am - 8 pm EST
||(see Charlotte Hours)||(see Charlotte Hours)|
|Pick-Up Service||M-F 6 am – 8 pm EST||M-F 7:30 am – 7 pm CST||M-F 7:30 am – 5 pm PST|
|Counter Sales |
(Ordering at the Warehouse)
|M-F 8 am – 6 pm EST||NONE||NONE *|
Dealer Registration, Payment Terms and Conditions
- A company interested in becoming a registered dealer for SnapAV must complete the simple application and verification process either through our website or phone screen with a SnapAV Account Representative.
- Credit terms can be discussed with an Account Representative at the time of registration and are based on either established credit reports or spending levels with SnapAV. All terms are net 30 days unless otherwise stated.
- Accounts more than 10 days past due will be placed on hold. SnapAV reserves the right to send any account more than 30 days past due to a credit collections agency for payment or seek repayment though the litigation process. These accounts will be reported to the credit bureau and may be subject to additional legal and attorney fees.
- SnapAV reserves the right to cancel any account that is placed on hold twice in one calendar year.
- SnapAV does not allow for C.O.D accounts, but does accept all major credit cards and checks.
- A fee of $35.00 will be charged for any insufficient funds check returned and the account will be placed on hold. Failure to rectify an insufficient funds check within 15 days of notice is subject up to 3 times the amount of the check (with a minimum damage charge of one hundred dollars and a maximum of $500.00).
- SnapAV will assess a 2% late fee per month on all late payments.
- All SnapAV products (excluding clearance and discontinued products) can be returned within 60 days of purchase. All returns must be shipped via FedEx Ground.
- SnapAV will reimburse the purchase price plus shipping charges to return any items, excluding Camden™ Cinema Furniture, for any product that does not meet our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- SnapAV will not reimburse shipping costs on products returned due to order error or surplus.
- "Non Defective" merchandise can be returned after 60 days at the dealer's cost of return shipping back to SnapAV.
- A 25% re-stocking fee will be applied to all returns after 60 days. No merchandise returns after 90 days.
- All product returns must have prior notification from SnapAV. A Return Authorization number will be issued by SnapAV and must be included with the returned product(s). The Return Authorization number must be visible on the outside of the box (handwritten or typed label).
- All products must be returned in their original packaging in order to receive credit.
- In expedited situations, SnapAV may ship advanced product replacements and/or issue a product credit prior to the product return.
- Failure of the dealer to return the product(s) will result in a charge for the product and/or a reversal of the product credit.
- Returns must be sent to the address below:
1900 Continental Blvd - Suite 350
Charlotte, NC 28273
- All returns must include the pre-assigned Return Authorization (RA) Number.
- Exception to Return Policy: All SunBrite TVs should be inspected upon delivery. Failure to inspect your TV will mean you forfeit SnapAV’s standard return policy. Any damage must be noted on the FedEx delivery receipt; additionally, TVs damaged on original delivery must be returned within 48 hours of delivery (excluding weekends). You must also take pictures of any damage before returning the unit, as we will ask for these during the return process.
To protect our dealers, SnapAV strictly forbids any selling of its products on the Internet. This includes "Call for Best Price" or "Call to Order" tactics. Dealer partners are forbidden to use SnapAV's part numbers or product images on any company websites without express consent from SnapAV. SnapAV reserves the right to terminate all dealer privileges if any dealer is found in violation of these policies.Back to Top
SnapAV may offer lower prices on various items on a promotional or permanent basis. Unless otherwise noted, we do not offer price protection on past orders if these changes occur.Back to Top
Unilateral Pricing Policy (UPP)
SnapAV has established and maintains a unilateral pricing policy for selected products. This policy has been established for the following reasons:
- to protect reseller margins so that pre- and post-sale services and infrastructure can be provided;
- support brand image by, among other things, avoiding its use as a loss leader; and
- to insure appropriate price levels to facilitate technology development and new product introductions.
This policy establishes a minimum pricing level on selected products, outlines the penalties for violations, outlines the scope of the policy and outlines specifics of the product distribution system.Back to Top
SunBriteTV Third Party Marketplace Reseller Policy
Effective October 24, 2016, SnapAV has established a new Third Party Marketplace Reseller Policy for SunBriteTV branded products. This policy applies to all dealers and distributors and is subject to the following guidelines:
- SunBriteTV authorized resellers may not sell SunBriteTV-branded product through online third party marketplaces. This includes (but is not limited to) Amazon.com and ebay.com.
- Recertified/refurbished products may be sold on third party marketplaces, however this must be clearly stated in the advertisement. At all points in the promotional process, the terms “recertified” or “reconditioned unit” must be included with the model number and price.
- Intentional and/or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership or distributorship. SunBriteTV is not required provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking action under this policy.
This policy has been established by SnapAV and SunBriteTV to help better control brand messaging and product pricing. The terms of this Third Party Marketplace Reseller Policy are confidential and should not be disclosed to other parties.Back to Top
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of SnapAV. The collective work includes works that are licensed to SnapAV. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with SnapAV or purchasing SnapAV product. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place and order with SnapAV. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by SnapAV. All users further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from this site. All trademarks, service marks and trade ids of SnapAV used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of SnapAV.Back to Top
SnapAV does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Regarding product warranties, SnapAV warrants all products purchased directly from SnapAV to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Refer to the product detail pages for more specifics on the warranty duration for each product.Back to Top
Privacy/Use of Site/Disclaimers
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via email, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a SnapAV or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive or illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on this site or use this site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.Back to Top
Limitation of Liability
SnapAV shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if SnapAV has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.Back to Top
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by SnapAV without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.Back to Top
SnapAV may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to SnapAV.Back to Top
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of North Carolina, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of SnapAV products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of SnapAV products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. SnapAV's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. SnapAV may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.Back to Top
SnapAV does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, SnapAV is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, SnapAV reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to SnapAV in its sole discretion.Back to Top
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SnapAV, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.Back to Top
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, SnapAV may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with SnapAV, SnapAV has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of SnapAV. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, SnapAV seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).Back to Top
By submitting any content to SnapAV, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold SnapAV (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant SnapAV a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that SnapAV and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.Back to Top
SnapAV Product Reviews Giveaway Official Rules and Conditions of Entry
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER, PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. DESCRIPTION. The entry period for the SnapAV® Product Reviews Giveaway (the “Promotion”) begins at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on November 27, 2017 and ends at 5:00 p.m. EST on December 22, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. SPONSOR. Wirepath Home Systems, LLC, d/b/a SnapAV®, 1800 Continental Blvd., Suite 300, Charlotte, North Carolina 28273 (the “Sponsor”). Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, extend or cancel the Promotion (with or without notice) at any time in Sponsor’s sole discretion and may, but is not required to, substitute another promotion in its place. Sponsor further reserves the right to amend or change these Official Rules and Conditions of Entry (the “Official Rules”) at any time, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry and who are customers in good standing of SnapAV during the Promotion Period. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate family members (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) and household members (whether related or not) of the Sponsor are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
4. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES. By entering the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by and accept all terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including decisions with respect to the selection of a winner and the interpretation of these Official Rules), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Promotion, visit the SnapAV website, indicate that you would like to enter the Promotion on the Review form, and submit that product review for a product you have purchased and installed. You must select 'Yes' on the product review form to opt in to the sweepstakes. All Entrants must submit their product review by 5:00 p.m. EST on December 22, 2017 to be eligible. All times are measured by Sponsor’s clock. Entrants may submit more than one (1) product review. Each product review submitted earns the Entrant one (1) entry.
6. WINNER SELECTION. Eligible Entrants that enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period will be entered in a random drawing for the Grand Prize set forth in Section 7 below. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or about 1:01 p.m. EST on December 27, 2017 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible Entries.
7. PRIZE AND PRIZE DESCRIPTION. The eligible Entrant selected by random drawing will be deemed the potential recipient of the Grand Prize (“Prize Winner”). The Prize Winner will receive a SnapAV product credit of $500. Max discount $500. To take advantage of this program, dealer account must be active and in good standing. Offer cannot be retroactively applied, or combined with other offers. Program can end at any time, at the discretion of Sponsor. SnapAV product credit of $500 must be used by 5pm EST, February 28, 2018.
9. Release of Liability. By entering the Promotion, each Entrant forever discharges and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, together with its officers, directors, managers, members, employees, independent contractors, representatives, agents, advisors, successor and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation any and all claims, causes of action, suits, costs, injuries, losses, damages, demands or actions of any kind, at law or in equity, including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property or loss of any nature, any claims based on publicity rights, privacy rights, personality rights, moral rights, defamation, or portrayal in a false light (collectively, “Claims”), and the Prize Winner releases and forever discharges, and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all Claims in connection with the administration of the Promotion and the use, misuse or possession of the Grand Prize. This indemnification shall extend to Claims resulting from use of the Grand Prize, however caused.
10. DISCLAIMERS. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Promotion or announcement of the Prize Winner. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of technical error, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. The Released Parties are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability.
11. DISPUTES. Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prize awarded or the determination of the Prize Winner, which cannot be resolved between the parties, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, then in effect, in Charlotte, North Carolina. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and Entrant further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the Entrants, Prize Winner, Sponsor and the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The Parties agree that exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be in state or federal courts located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
12. WINNERS LIST. To obtain a copy of these rules or a winners list via mail, please mail your request, together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to: Wirepath Home Systems, LLC, Attn: Snap AV® Product Review Sweepstakes, 1800 Continental Blvd., Suite 300, Charlotte, North Carolina 28273.Back to Top