Policies & Ordering
*All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
Policies and Ordering
Ordering and Shipping
- Orders for all products can be done via SnapAV's website, over the phone, email, or by fax. Customers of Allnet, MRI and Volutone can also order SnapAV products through those companies respectively
- SnapAV uses FedEx Ground for all shipments up to 550 lbs. and FedEx Freight for shipments above 550 lbs.
- Some products must ship via FedEx Freight, regardless of weight – call Customer Service for more information.
- Orders of more than $1000 qualify for free shipping (48 contiguous states only). These orders may be shipped via FedEx Ground or FedEx Freight at SnapAV's discretion.
- Free shipping on orders of more than $1000 does not include express shipping services such as Overnight or 2nd Day.
- Merchandise that is being picked up directly from the local warehouse can be picked up according to the following schedules:
- Warehouse pick-ups must be paid for in full before any product will be released.
- Any merchandise returned to the warehouse must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number from a SnapAV Sales Representative.
Order Cutoff & FedEx Transit Times
Order Cutoff Times
Charlotte, NC Warehouse
For same-day shipping, orders must be placed by 7:00pm Eastern Time for FedEx Ground, 6:45pm ET for Express, and 4pm ET for Freight. Important note: While we ship all in-stock items whose orders are placed by our 7pm ET cut-off time, for one-day FedEx Ground delivery to Virginia (VA), West Virginia (WV), and Georgia (GA), all orders must be placed by 4:30pm ET. Customer pick up is 6am - 8pm ET.
Dallas, TX Warehouse
For same-day shipping, orders must be placed by 6:00pm Central Time for FedEx Ground, 5:45pm CT for Express, and 4pm CT for Freight. Customer pick up is 8am – 5pm CT.
Fresno, CA Warehouse
For same-day shipping, orders must be placed by 5:00pm Pacific Time, 4:45pm PT for Express, and 4pm CT for Freight. Customer pick up is 7:30am – 5pm PT.
Plainview, NY Warehouse (Pick up only)
Orders placed by 4:00pm Eastern Time will be available for pick up the same day. Customer pick up is 7am – 5pm ET.
Refer to www.allnetdistributing.com
Refer to www.mridirect.com
Refer to www.volutone.com
|Charlotte, NC||Dallas, TX||Fresno, CA||Plainview, NY|
|FedEx Ground||7 pm EST||6 pm CST||5 pm PST||Not Available|
|FedEx Express||6:45 pm EST||5:45 pm CST||4:45 pm PST||Not Available|
|FedEx Freight||4 pm EST||4 pm CST||4 pm PST||Not Available|
|Sales and Customer Service||M-F 8 am – 8 pm EST
||M-F 7 am – 7 pm CST
||M-F 5 am – 5 pm PST
||M-F 7 am – 5 pm EST
|Technical Support||M-F 8 am - 8 pm EST
||(see Charlotte Hours)||(see Charlotte Hours)||(see Charlotte Hours)|
|Pick-Up Service||M-F 6 am – 8 pm EST||M-F 7:30 am – 7 pm CST||M-F 7:30 am – 5 pm PST||M-F 7 am – 5 pm EST|
|Counter Sales |
(Ordering at the Warehouse)
|M-F 8 am – 6 pm EST||NONE*||NONE*||M-F 7 am – 4 pm EST|
Dealer Registration, Payment Terms and Conditions
- A company interested in becoming a registered dealer for SnapAV must complete the simple application and verification process either through our website or phone screen with a SnapAV Account Representative.
- Credit terms can be discussed with an Account Representative at the time of registration and are based on either established credit reports or spending levels with SnapAV. All terms are net 30 days unless otherwise stated.
- Accounts more than 10 days past due will be placed on hold. SnapAV reserves the right to send any account more than 30 days past due to a credit collections agency for payment or seek repayment though the litigation process. These accounts will be reported to the credit bureau and may be subject to additional legal and attorney fees.
- SnapAV reserves the right to cancel any account that is placed on hold twice in one calendar year.
- SnapAV does not allow for C.O.D accounts, but does accept all major credit cards and checks.
- A fee of $35.00 will be charged for any insufficient funds check returned and the account will be placed on hold. Failure to rectify an insufficient funds check within 15 days of notice is subject up to 3 times the amount of the check (with a minimum damage charge of one hundred dollars and a maximum of $500.00).
- SnapAV will assess a 2% late fee per month on all late payments.
- All SnapAV products (excluding clearance and discontinued products) can be returned within 60 days of purchase.
- SnapAV will reimburse the purchase price plus shipping charges to return any items for any product that does not meet our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- SnapAV will not reimburse shipping costs on products returned due to order error or surplus.
- A 25% re-stocking fee will be applied to all returns after 30 days for dealers who are not enrolled in the Partner Rewards program. A 25% re-stocking fee will be applied to all returns after 60 days for dealers who are enrolled in the Partner Rewards program. No merchandise returns after 90 days.
- All product returns must have prior notification from SnapAV. A Return Authorization number will be issued by SnapAV and must be included with the returned product(s). The Return Authorization number must be visible on the outside of the box (handwritten or typed label).
- All products must be returned in their original packaging in order to receive credit.
- In expedited situations, SnapAV may ship advanced product replacements and/or issue a product credit prior to the product return.
- Failure of the dealer to return the product(s) will result in a charge for the product and/or a reversal of the product credit.
- Returns can be shipped back to SnapAV, or dropped off at a SnapAV, Allnet, MRI, or Volutone branch location. Returns shipped back to SnapAV must be the sent to the address below:
1900 Continental Blvd - Suite 350
Charlotte, NC 28273
- All returns must include the pre-assigned Return Authorization (RA) Number.
- Exception to Return Policy: All SunBrite TVs should be inspected upon delivery. Failure to inspect your TV will mean you forfeit SnapAV’s standard return policy. Any damage must be noted on the FedEx delivery receipt; additionally, TVs damaged on original delivery must be returned within 48 hours of delivery (excluding weekends). You must also take pictures of any damage before returning the unit, as we will ask for these during the return process.
To protect our dealers, SnapAV strictly forbids any selling of its products on the Internet. This includes "Call for Best Price" or "Call to Order" tactics. Dealer partners are forbidden to use SnapAV's part numbers or product images on any company websites without express consent from SnapAV. SnapAV reserves the right to terminate all dealer privileges if any dealer is found in violation of these policies.Back to Top
SnapAV may offer lower prices on various items on a promotional or permanent basis. Unless otherwise noted, we do not offer price protection on past orders if these changes occur.Back to Top
Unilateral Pricing Policy (UPP)
SnapAV has established and maintains a unilateral pricing policy for selected products. This policy has been established for the following reasons:
- to protect reseller margins so that pre- and post-sale services and infrastructure can be provided;
- support brand image by, among other things, avoiding its use as a loss leader; and
- to ensure appropriate price levels to facilitate technology development and new product introductions.
This policy establishes a minimum pricing level on selected products, outlines the penalties for violations, outlines the scope of the policy and outlines specifics of the product distribution system.Back to Top
SunBriteTV Third Party Marketplace Reseller Policy
Effective October 24, 2016, SnapAV has established a new Third Party Marketplace Reseller Policy for SunBriteTV branded products. This policy applies to all dealers and distributors and is subject to the following guidelines:
- SunBriteTV authorized resellers may not sell SunBriteTV-branded product through online third party marketplaces. This includes (but is not limited to) Amazon.com and ebay.com.
- Recertified/refurbished products may be sold on third party marketplaces, however this must be clearly stated in the advertisement. At all points in the promotional process, the terms “recertified” or “reconditioned unit” must be included with the model number and price.
- Intentional and/or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership or distributorship. SunBriteTV is not required provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking action under this policy.
This policy has been established by SnapAV and SunBriteTV to help better control brand messaging and product pricing. The terms of this Third Party Marketplace Reseller Policy are confidential and should not be disclosed to other parties.Back to Top
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of SnapAV. The collective work includes works that are licensed to SnapAV. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with SnapAV or purchasing SnapAV product. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place and order with SnapAV. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by SnapAV. All users further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from this site. All trademarks, service marks and trade ids of SnapAV used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of SnapAV.Back to Top
SnapAV does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Regarding product warranties, SnapAV warrants all products purchased directly from SnapAV to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Refer to the product detail pages for more specifics on the warranty duration for each product.Back to Top
Privacy/Use of Site/Disclaimers
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via email, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a SnapAV or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive or illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on this site or use this site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.Back to Top
(Effective May 25, 2018)
II. About This Policy - This Policy provides essential details relating to your personal data relationship with SnapAV. The Policy applies to your use of the SnapAV website and the websites and microsites of all of our affiliated brands including the SunBriteTV website, Aisle8 website, Episode website, WattBox website and OvrC website (collectively referred to as the “Sites”), as well as the End User’s use of any SnapAV products including, but not limited to, our Araknis, Autonomic, Episode, Luma, Visualint, WattBox, OvrC, and SunBrite branded products and all associated services and applications that connect to such devices (collectively referred to as the “Devices”).
From time to time, we may develop new products or services. If the new products or services in any way change the way we collect or process your personal data, we will update this Policy accordingly. Unless otherwise stated, all new products or services are subject to this Policy.
By using SnapAV Devices or visiting our Sites, you are accepting SnapAV’s collection of your personal information described in this Policy. You can always opt-out of allowing SnapAV access to your personal data at any time by contacting SnapAV. Please be advised that opting out of sharing your personal information with us may affect the performance of your Device. If you feel uncomfortable with the way in which SnapAV collects your personal information, you may refrain from using our Devices or accessing our Sites.
III. How We Collect Personal Data? - If you are an End User, you most likely purchased your SnapAV device from a Dealer. When the Dealer installed the SnapAV Device, they may have shared some personally identifiable information with us such as your name, email address, or IP address. In addition to receiving your personally identifiable information from Dealers and third-party providers, when you visit a SnapAV Site, we may collect information during your visits to Sites through automatic data collection tools such as cookies, web beacons, embedded web links and other commonly used information-gathering tools. We may also collect any information that you directly provide us or we may also collect information from your use of our Devices.
IV. What Personal Data We Collect From You? - In order to enable the functionality of your SnapAV Device, the Dealer who installed the Device may collect information about you and your Device and share that information with us. This information may include the model and serial numbers of the Devices, the names of the rooms where you have connected Devices, your zip code and time zone, and other information about the Devices, your configuration and information about any device that may be connected to your network. We may also collect your name, email address, street address, or IP address.
If you are a Dealer purchasing SnapAV products from us, we may collect your personal information such as name, date of birth, credit card or other financial information, mobile phone number and details of your transaction with SnapAV.
If you are visiting any SnapAV Sites, we may collect information about your use of the Sites through the use of “cookies.” Cookies are a commonly used mechanism that allows us to compile information about your use of the Sites and to recognize you when you visit the Site again.
V. Why Do We Collect Your Personal Data? - SnapAV solely utilizes your personal data to enable the functionality of your Device, to improve its performance, and to enhance your experience with our Sites. We may utilize your personal data to: (i) register your device, (ii) enable customer service or technical support personnel to remotely troubleshoot your Device, (iii) to process orders, payments and warranty claims, or (iv) to share with independent Dealers to enable or improve the performance of your Device.
VI. Transfer Of Your Personal Data - SnapAV does not sell your personal information to any third party. Your personal information may be shared with our agents, subsidiaries and affiliates. SnapAV may transfer its database associated with a transaction whereby a third party acquires substantially all of the stock or assets of SnapAV. SnapAV may also share your personal data with law enforcement if required by law. In addition, SnapAV may share information gathered from your use of our Sites with third party marketing analytics companies. This information is solely used to enhance the performance of our Sites and to improve your user experience with our Sites.
VII. Information For European Union Citizens - The European Union enacted an important piece of legislation called the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR.” The GDPR gives rights to citizens of the European Union in relation to their personal information. These rights include, and are not limited to, the following:
- Right to Access- The right to access the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Erasure- The right to request that we delete all of your personal data;
- Right to Rectification- The right to request that we amend or update your personal data where inaccurate;
- Right to Object- The right to object to us processing your personal data
SnapAV understands our responsibility to protect the individual’s privacy interests under the GDPR as well as enabling European Union End Users to exercise the aforementioned rights. SnapAV has limited access to European Union citizens personally identifiable information. This information is provided to us solely to enable the functionality of your Device. We do not use any personal data in any way that causes harm. Given’s SnapAV’s use of personally identifiable information is to enable the functionality of Devices, SnapAV’s use of such personally identifiable information is for a legitimate business purpose. This Policy is under constant review and if circumstances change we will update this Policy accordingly in light of GDPR.
VIII. Children - We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using Devices or visiting our Sites. In accordance with the Children’s Privacy Protection Act, we do not collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under the age of 13.
X. How To Contact Us - We encourage you to contact us regarding any privacy concerns. You may contact us at:
1800 Continental Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28273
Attn: Customer Service
Limitation of Liability
SnapAV shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if SnapAV has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.Back to Top
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by SnapAV without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.Back to Top
SnapAV may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to SnapAV.Back to Top
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of North Carolina, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of SnapAV products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of SnapAV products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. SnapAV's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. SnapAV may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.Back to Top
SnapAV does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, SnapAV is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, SnapAV reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to SnapAV in its sole discretion.Back to Top
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SnapAV, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.Back to Top
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, SnapAV may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with SnapAV, SnapAV has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of SnapAV. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, SnapAV seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).Back to Top
By submitting any content to SnapAV, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold SnapAV (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant SnapAV a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that SnapAV and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.Back to Top