Aisle8 is now SnapAV
First, thank you for being a loyal customer and giving us the opportunity to provide you with the products and services that make your business more profitable and operationally efficient.
In 2014, we started Aisle8 as a division of SnapAV to bring world-class service and innovative products to the IT channel. This mission has been extremely successful, and Aisle8 has been the fastest growing division of SnapAV, a company that’s already one of the fastest growing in the industry.
In an effort to add more resources and keep this growth and level of support going, we are merging our two divisions. By fully leveraging Aisle8 with the strength of SnapAV, we will be able to give you a seamless shopping experience, more products focused on your business, and improved product support.
Therefore, beginning December 14th, the products and service you’ve enjoyed with Aisle8 will be available exclusively on the SnapAV website.
Though we anticipate little impact to your business, please read below for the answers to some frequently asked questions.
What’s NOT Changing?
We’re striving to make this transition as easy as possible for you and your employees. We remain committed to supporting IT dealers, and most things you’ve enjoyed about Aisle8 will stay the same.
Your User Experience:
- • You’ll use the same login credentials on SnapAV’s website that you used for Aisle8
- • All of your account information will transfer to SnapAV, including your order history, contact information, and payment methods
- • SnapAV carries all of Aisle8’s products at the same great prices
- • Your sales rep will stay the same
- • There are no changes to your Partner Rewards level or benefits
Our Dedication to You:
- • We’ll maintain our commitment to serving IT dealers in the channel
- • We’ll continue building innovative products that make your life easier, like our new OvrC Hub, routers with OvrC built-in, and WattBox® IP-enabled Power Strips & Conditioners and UPS.
- • We’ll continue to provide you with the best in customer and tech support, as well as integrator-focused programs like our 60-day money back guarantee and Partner Rewards. In 2018, we took home CE Pro’s Quest for Quality Awards in six categories, including customer service, technical support, dealer website, and shipping policies.
What IS Changing?
Your user experience will only change in two simple ways.
• Website: Shop the products you love at SnapAV.com. Use the same login credentials you used on Aisle8.
Key Product Categories
What do we mean by innovative products designed for integrators? Take a look at these product categories to see how we build products for remote management and ease of install.
Did You Know?
You’ll have access to the same great website features you enjoyed on Aisle8, plus some additional programs and tools to make your life easier.
Best-in-class Website Features:
Create and save a custom parts list to reference later with our Job List option. You can also easily import your shopping cart by clicking “Save to Job List”
Save time when ordering equipment by copying and pasting up to 100 rows of part numbers and quantities with our Quick Order Pad