Episode® Digital Subwoofer Amplifiers are capable of delivering tons of clean power at 4 ohms, making them perfect companions for the in-wall subwoofers. These single channel amplifiers feature EQ modes and variable power-on options.
Episode® Digital Subwoofer Amplifier
Episode® Digital Subwoofer Amplifiers are capable of delivering tons of clean power at 4 ohms, making them perfect companions for the in-wall subwoofers. These single channel amplifiers feature EQ modes and variable power-on options. That's a lot of talent wrapped in a 1U chassis.
RCA line level connections allow you to connect additional amplifiers, while the 12V trigger allows you to connect another 12V trigger device; the amps also have dual sub outputs in parallel configuration.
Rack Mount Option
Whatever your installation requires, you will be prepared. At only 1U tall (1.75”), these amplifiers come with removable rubber feet and rack ears for direct rack mounting.
Multiple Power-on Options
Want the amplifiers always on? Don't want them on until they sense a signal? No wait, you want them to be controlled via a 12-volt trigger, right? The beautiful part is all three options are available to complement the ease of installation.
A rear-mounted rotary dial for crossover, phase, and volume control enables you to optimize any system for ultimate performance (150W only). A remote is included to provide convenient control over the EQ modes, volume settings, and power/stand-by mode (500W only).
Custom EQ Settings
EQ modes are provided for fast and simple selection of music or movies.
At the heart of these units are highly efficient digital amplifiers. This cool-running technology produces clean, tight bass.
A limiter circuit has been included at the input stage to protect the connected woofer(s) from harsh, damaging distortion that can not only ruin the listening experience, but the woofers themselves.
140 mV for full output (LFE only driven); 150W with level control set to max
.10% 1W/2W 100Hz
30-200Hz (EQ Mode=Bypass)
TUV Listed & Tested under UL/EN60065 for US and Canada
1.75" x 16.9" x 8.1"; 2.1" x 19" x 8.1" with rack mounts & feet
2.0V - 20V
Power Output @ 4 ohm
Power Output @ 8 ohm
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
Cutout Dimensions (W x H)
External Trigger Voltage
- These amplifiers have two speaker connections. Do they need to be bridged?These are mono amplifiers and have two speaker level outputs for connecting two subs in parallel, if needed. With two subs connected, each sub will share the available power.
- Is there a user-serviceable fuse in my subwoofer amplifier?Yes, the EA-AMP-SUB-1D-150 is equipped with a replaceable fuse and is conveniently located inside the fuse tray of the unit. See the Owner’s manual for the location. If the fuse blows immediately, please contact Tech Support for help with troubleshooting or getting a replacement.
- Is the 12V TRIGGER OUT active when any power mode (TRIGGER, AUTO, or ON) is selected?Yes, the 12V trigger out function is enabled in any power mode setting.
- Is the front panel power button enabled when the amp is in TRIGGER or AUTO power modes?No, the front panel power button is only enabled when the power mode is set to ON.
- Do the bottom feet screws need to be reattached after removing feet?No need to reattach screws after removing feet. The chassis and components are upheld without the bottom feet screws.
Setup & Installation
2-Year Limited Warranty
This Episode® Amplifier product has a 2-Year Limited Warranty. This warranty includes parts and labor repairs on all components found to be defective in material or workmanship under normal conditions of use. This warranty shall not apply to products which have been abused, modified or disassembled. Products to be repaired under this warranty must be returned to SnapAV or a designated service center with prior notification and an assigned return authorization number (RA).